Thursday, June 9, 2016

Majestic Pure Argan Hair Mask


Majestic Pure Argan Hair Mask is a type of conditioner that promises super hydration, restoration and nutrition. The mask is a product of Morocco being distributed by a San Diego company. You're supposed to apply it like a conditioner after washing and towel drying your hair. You leave it in for 5 minutes and then rinse it out. I used mine a little differently.




I have 3c curly hair which has a tendency to get very dry. I worked the mask into my hair, coating the ends especially. I left it in all day. The conditioner smells so good and has a light, creamy texture. A little goes a long way and it's not waxy or greasy.





In the evening I rinsed it out and applied more to sleep in. I got that idea from another reviewer whose hair looked similar to mine. I loved how the mask made my hair silky and soft. It smelled fantastic.



I give it a 5/5 stars! You can purchase it here.

I received this free or at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment